Actua 2100 demos for Dayton-Cincinnati area

From: Scott Hill (shill@medina.ohio.net)
Date: Thu Apr 09 1998 - 01:43:43 EEST

I will have my mobile Actua 2100 demo unit in our Dayton, Ohio office from 4/23 through 4/30. If you or your company is seriously considering the purchase of this type of technology, please contact me for an appointment. This is not a seminar, but an opportunity for you to work with the Actua and determine if it makes sense for your company. I have a very limited number of appointments left, so I encourage you to conact me ASAP.

Scott Hill
Integrated Systems Technologies
(330) 722-4993 voice
(330) 722-3689 fax