Last call for COLOR survey

From: michael rees (zedand00@sound.net)
Date: Thu Apr 09 1998 - 00:57:02 EEST

Dear List,

If you didn't respond to my last poll on color in rp, now is the chance
to do so. I thought I'd give it one last shot before the article goes to
press. Please help me fill out my numbers!!

Would you use photo resolution color if it were no more expensive than a
solid color model? (y or n)

Would you use photo resolution color if it were 20% more expensive than
a solid color model? (y or n)

Do you use rp models to propose product ideas to experts?(y or n)

Do you use rp models to propose product ideas to non experts?(y or
n)

Your replies are greatly appreciated.

--
michael rees SCULPTOR 		http://www.sound.net/~zedand00/