RE: Epoxy Tooling for Rotational Molding

From: Julie Stout (julie@boyce.com)
Date: Wed Apr 08 1998 - 18:28:38 EEST

Thank you for your response. This is true -- the automotive
manufacturers use rotational molding as a rapid prototyping method for
parts that will be blow molded. We just produced a pattern, aluminum
cast mold, then 16 HDPE fuel tanks in under 4 weeks.

Maybe I had better explain who we are and what we are looking for. We
are a manufacturer of aluminum cast and machined rotational molds:
www.boyce.com. We have a number of customers who do not wish to pay the
$15,000 for five parts and are looking for a less expensive solution.
Any suggestions?

Julie Stout
julie@boyce.com