Re: Maestro alternatives

From: Joseph DeGuglielmo (jfdegug@ibm.net)
Date: Wed Apr 08 1998 - 06:23:04 EEST

Glenn,
I've been using Bridgeworks from Solid Concepts for years now. It is so
reliable that I rarely review the support files before building. I use both the
Solid View version and the Unix version but prefer the Solid View version
because I also use it for set up and orientation. Feel free to call me if you
want more information. I have recently purchased Magic's which also has an
excellent support generator but I don't have the experience with it yet to be
giving advice.

--

Regards, Joe DeGuglielmo