Re: Technologically Challenged

From: Brad Fox (rdt@visi.com)
Date: Wed Apr 01 1998 - 19:12:35 EEST

Elaine:
Is this the first rp-ml April fools joke? Elaine, are you serious?

First of all, much of the RP technology IS proven (do we need to debate
this?) Second of all, I don't see RP&M "loosing steam." Lastly, any employee
of mine that DOES NOT take calculated risks for innovation will not last
long. I believe there are plenty of companies ready to hire any risk-taker
who can demonstrate a well thought out strategy involving new technology.

Maybe it's because I am "technologically challenged," but I don't understand
the next to last sentence. Technologies such as 3M KelTool (now 3D KelTool)
and IBM Genisys (now Stratasys) are available in the marketplace - I 'see'
them everyday.

Could you explain you statement?

Brad Fox
Rapid Design Technologies