Re: Seeking Software

From: Mark Bliek (info@materialise.com)
Date: Fri Mar 27 1998 - 22:56:32 EET

Dear Michael,

Please feel free to download a copy of MAGICS 4.30 from our website at
http://www.materialise.com It is a full working version which you can use
for 30 days.
The software allows you to compensate for bonus Z, by automatically
shifting the down facing triangles upwards, according to their inclination
angle and the value you measured for bonus Z. Furthermore you can build the
parts faster by making them hollow. Hollowing parts will make them more
accurate as well because you will take away mass from the part, thus
decreasing the amount of shrinkage.

Additional features: add machine stock to surfaces, tooling functionality
through Boolean operations, easy build setup with automated positioning and
interference check, STL repair capabilities and IGES input, cutting
according to a self defined polyline or cutting plane, measuring and cross
sectioning.

Regards,

Mark Bliek

Materialise