Re: Nanotechnology

From: Scott Rackey (Sprackey@ix.netcom.com)
Date: Thu Mar 26 1998 - 16:27:19 EET

Ralph Merkle at PARC has a home page at www.merkle.com. It is a good
starting place. He works closely with Dr. (Kevin?) Drexler who is
considered by some to be the father of Molecular Manufacturing.

Drexler has started the Institute for Molecular Manufacturing which has
good pictures of nanomachines (bearings, pumps, etc.). The web page for
this organization is: www.imm.org/.

Both these sites have good links to others.

Given that all manufacturing will be done this way "someday", we should
all play close attention to these guys.

Since they work on angstrom scales, they have even better resolution
than Sanders;)

--
Scott Rackey
BurstPower Technologies

23 Crescent Hill Avenue Arlinton MA, 02174

(781) 648-4614 (home) (781) 648-4680 (work) (781) 648-4650 (fax)