RE: Nanotechnology

From: Brock Hinzmann (bhinzmann@sric.sri.com)
Date: Wed Mar 25 1998 - 23:31:03 EET

The place to start is the Foresight Institute

www.foresight.org

>From there, I would hope you can find other addresses for work at places
like IBM Zurich, NASA Ames, Xerox PARC. You might still also be able to
find there the papers from the Fifth Conference on Molecular Nanotechnology,
held in November.

A related site is for the Institute for Molecular Manufacturing:

www.imm.org

which also has pages for things like a design of a molecular differential
gear.

I trust you are not including things like nanostructured materials, which
are also often called nanotechnology, but the resulting structures are on
a microscale or even macroscale. If so, you should just do a net search;
you'll get tons of stuff.

Brock Hinzmann
Technology Navigator
SRI International