Public auction

From: Elaine Hunt (elaine.hunt@ces.clemson.edu)
Date: Wed Mar 25 1998 - 14:49:07 EET

For those of you who did not receive a brochure...

The assets of D&C Industries will be disposed of at public auction on
Thursday April 9th at 12995 Hillview, Detroit Michigan. Call 248-646-7090
for more information or a brochure. Lots of good stuff including RP
equipment will be sold. Too bad I'm one of those overpaid university
people or I would start my own company with all the equipment being sold
there. Oh well...

Elaine
Opinions, suggestions, and other controversial matter VOID where prohibited.
Elaine T. Hunt, Director
Clemson University Laboratory to Advance Industrial Prototyping
206 Fluor Daniel Bldg. Clemson, SC 29643-0925
864-656-0321 (voice) 864-656-4435 (fax)
elaine.hunt@ces.clemson.edu
http://chip.eng.clemson.edu/rp/persall/elaine.html