SLA half vats

From: Dennis Fogle (dfogle@rdtool.com)
Date: Thu Mar 19 1998 - 17:38:38 EET

With the introduction of new resins at the 1998 3D NASUG meeting, we
thought SLA users would like to know that we have located a supplier of
economical half vats for the SLA-350 and SLA-500. We installed one of each
in our own machines when we were switching from one major resin
manufacturer to another. This reduced the expense of the initial vat fill
substantially. The vats are easy to install and do not require any
recalibrations. Call or e-mail for more details.

Dennis Fogle
Project Engineer/Sales
Design Concepts in 3D
(816) 246-2154