Re: Some easy questions

From: Phil Orenstein (aporenstein@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Wed Mar 18 1998 - 08:57:29 EET

Dear Pedro,

The Direct AIM process by 3D systems, the producers of the SLA, can
produce small direct tooling from their RP system. A Tupperware product
development engineer reported at the SME conference that he succesfully
produced small molds from this RP process with a thin shell and a
backfill of low melt alloy with waterlines close to the surface. He
claims he could run up to 1000 shots.

 Regards,
 Phil Orenstein
P.O.P. Display Inc.