Re: Laser recharge

From: CWHO@compuserve.com
Date: Wed Mar 18 1998 - 04:08:15 EET

Alex,

Having owned a Synrad laser for 6 years I agree with Ross that it is
probalby not a recharge issue. Check all your optics first. We have had
an RF driver board go twice on our 25W CO2. It cuts the power almost
exactly in half. The first was a QC problem, the second was just old age.
 But in over 15K hrs we still have full output w/o recharge. Synrad tech
support is excellent as is turn arround. Call Michael Israel at (800)
796-7231. I would not go to a third party to have them service the
laser.

Good Luck

Charles
LGM