Re: Finding RP-ML Mail (fwd)

From: Wei Feng (wfeng@ces.clemson.edu)
Date: Tue Mar 17 1998 - 15:47:16 EET

It's not so difficult to FIND and ORGANIZE your e-mail inbox.
1. Create a NEW FOLDER, e.g. "RPML Mail Box".
2. Open the MAIL FILTER (Netscape Messenger, Pegasus) or
   INBOX ASSISTANT dialog(IE Outlook Express), other email
   software should have this function also.
3. Add three income rules:

   to: contains "rp-ml@bart.lpt.fi" moveto:RPML Mail Box
   cc: contains "rp-ml@bart.lpt.fi" moveto:RPML Mail Box
   from: contains "rp-ml@bart.lpt.fi" moveto:RPML Mail Box

4. Close the dialog and make sure these rules have been applied.
Next time while any email comes from, to or CC to RP-ML will
go to your RPML Mail Box.

This method can also be used for other mail list.

Note: most of the RP-ML e-mail do not send FROM RP-ML, but
TO RP-ML and CC RP-ML, that's why Jason's mail filter(FROM)
doesn't work. Use MoveTo other than CopyTo(Folder).
Hope it works.

Wei

Wei Feng -- Research Scholar
205 Fluor Daniel EIB
Center for Advanced Manufacturing, Mech. Eng. Dept.
Clemson University, Clemson, SC 29634, U.S.A
Phone :864-656-5642(o) or 864-624-9746(H)
Fax :864-656-4435
E-mail:wfeng@ces.clemson.edu
http://www.eng.clemson.edu/~wfeng