Re: [Fwd] News Release

From: Ron Clemons (rclemons@ns.vvm.com)
Date: Fri Mar 13 1998 - 19:31:32 EET

I know that humor is very subjective. I grant that God may have a
sense of humor, although I don't presume to have first hand knowledge
of that. I too appreciate humor and did not get offended by Yakov's
joke. Yakov is cool with me and I'm all for laughs. I, as others who
privately responded to me, just think that some subjects are better
left out of the rpml.

I could send a picture of a topless Mona Lisa out to the group and
find that some of you think it is tasteful and funny, and others
would not appreciate it. Therefore, I think that it would be best
for me to save that sort of thing for those who I know would not find
it offensive.

Do I get a hat or stop sign for stirring things up???

Ron Clemons
Harvest Technologies

> From: Jürgen Bauer <Juergen.Bauer@spy.siemens.de>
> To: "'Ron Clemons'" <rclemons@ns.vvm.com>,
> "rp-ml@bart.lpt.fi"
> <rp-ml@bart.lpt.fi>
> Subject: Re: [Fwd] News Release
> Date: Fri, 13 Mar 1998 16:42:56 +0100

> I was ROTFL
> (rolling on the floor laughing).
> And I - for myself - believe that god has a sense of humor.
> [end of thread]
>
> Regards
> Juergen Bauer
>
> >Why don't you see if you can rile a few people up, Yakov. Is this a
> >fishing expedition or just a bad joke? I actually enjoy a good joke,
> >even in the rpml. But, I think that some jokes about religion,
> >politcs and race are better left out of this forum.
>
> >> Date: Thu, 12 Mar 1998 23:24:46 +0100
> >> From: Yakov Horenstein <yakov@planet.it>
> >> To: rp-ml@bart.lpt.fi
> >> Subject: [Fwd] News Release
> >> A Scandal of Biblical Proportions - Turmoil in Heaven
> (snip, snip, snip)

Ron Clemons
Director of Marketing
Harvest Technologies