Re: [Fwd] News Release

From: Ron Clemons (rclemons@ns.vvm.com)
Date: Fri Mar 13 1998 - 10:57:12 EET

Why don't you see if you can rile a few people up, Yakov. Is this a
fishing expedition or just a bad joke? I actually enjoy a good joke,
even in the rpml. But, I think that some jokes about religion,
politcs and race are better left out of this forum.

Ron Clemons
Director of Marketing
Harvest Technologies
Ph (254) 742-1822