Reply on SL-rapid repair systems

From: Robert Zubrickie (rfzubric@amp.com)
Date: Thu Mar 12 1998 - 14:26:52 EET

      In the one break out session on Wednesday afternoon at the NASUG meeting the
one presentor presented a quick fix resin which holds up to stress better than the
SLA product at breakage area when repaired. Tests shown that the product will not
break at the repaired joint. This product is made by Aptek Laboratories,Inc. phone #
(805)257-8939
      UVIBOND (SL-Lo/Hi) for repairing
      UVIFILL (SL-Tx) for filling

      Now this is what was presented, I do not know how good the product is. Good
luck if you try it and hopefully you will report the results to us (RP Mailing List).