Sample .STL files

From: Dockstader, Lee (DOCKSTADER@3dsystems.com)
Date: Wed Mar 11 1998 - 21:02:00 EET

Greetings all,

I'm looking for high resolution sample .STL files for a technology demo
kit. We will make various sample parts and tooling applications to show
the breadth of RP technology that is available today. I've found a
couple of sites including Clemson and 3D Systems ftp site but no suitable
files. Here is what I'm looking for:

1. A relatively small part like a pager, cell phone, palmtop etc. I'll
be making several tools and they must all fit into a rolling suitcase.
2. Complex geometry, something that you can't machine in a few days
3. Non confidential, we would be happy to comply with normal
restrictions but we must be able to show off the part and the technology

Thanks in advance for your assistance.

Regards,

Lee Dockstader
3D Systems, Hong Kong

PS I would be willing to make a sample part or two for any contributor
whose part we use.

Dockstader@3Dsystems.com