RE: My stop sign broke

From: Geoff Smith-Moritz (rpreport@cadcamnet.com)
Date: Wed Mar 11 1998 - 20:46:25 EET

For those of us who didn't attend the NASUG meeting, could you explain about the stop signs?

Geoff Smith-Moritz
Editor
Rapid Prototyping Report
CAD/CAM Publishing, Inc,
1010 Turquoise Street, Suite 320
San Diego, CA 92109 U.S.A.
Telephone: (619) 488 0533 FAX: (619) 488-6052
Web site: www.cadcamnet.com

"Time flies like an arrow, fruit flies like a banana"
G.Marx