chess set

From: Elaine T. Hunt (elaine.hunt@ces.clemson.edu)
Date: Wed Mar 11 1998 - 18:08:26 EET

I could not wait to build the chess set from Ciba. We RPers really love
trinkets to build ( great sales idea, the more trinkets we build the more
material we use, mine never break). Now the question is....I want to keep
the translucent quality especially with the neat gizmos inside, what can I
use to color one set so I can use these as a real chess pieces. What do
all you coating experts recommend? How can we have color and translucent
properties BOTH? or must I go to a secondary process?

Opinions, suggestions, and other controversial matter VOID where prohibited.
Elaine T. Hunt, Director
Clemson University Laboratory to Advance Industrial Prototyping
206 Fluor Daniel Bldg. Clemson, SC 29643-0925
864-656-0321 (voice) 864-656-4435 (fax)
elaine.hunt@ces.clemson.edu
http://chip.eng.clemson.edu/rp/persall/elaine.html

"Who has done more for America in the last 30 years? Bill Gates or the 300
congressmen you elected?"