RE: My stop sign broke

From: Stahlhut, Todd A. (stahlht@indy.navy.mil)
Date: Wed Mar 11 1998 - 17:08:00 EET

Strangely enough, right after reading this I thought to myself " well
mine didn't break" and picked it up. On the second flex, it snapped...
I have flexed it many times before that. Sounds like it continues to
age.

So much for an ABS like material - least my bottle still has water in
it.... "at least last time I checked"