Re: The HAT

From: York Robert (YORKR@is6.indy.tce.com)
Date: Tue Mar 10 1998 - 19:15:00 EET

They have to do something because I have made 2 requests in the last 2
weeks and got one response from Michael Miller(Thanks), a response from
a sales rep, and two people wanting to know what I have compiled.

Well...

It doesn't appear to be much interaction on this here Mailing List. I
hope it is only because everyones mail was too full to read while they
were in San Antonio and will be responding soon.

By the way. How was San Antonio? Anyone see anything they like?
disliked? Other than the hats, Way to go bigmouths(your words
Horenstein). Hope to be hearing from you all real soon.