Re: The HAT

From: Yakov Horenstein (yakov@planet.it)
Date: Tue Mar 10 1998 - 18:08:03 EET

At 8:08 AM -0500 10/3/98, Elaine T. Hunt wrote:

>is the envy of all the men.....and I'm glad it has my name on it so NO one
>else dare to grab it.

In gold, embossed on the back. They even spelled my name right !!! I'm
going to wear it at all the RP functions I attend, so that way I'll be
identifiable front and back . . .

For the rest of you, the HAT, which is actually a CAP, refers to the
generous gift given by the administrators of RP-ML to us bigmouths who
contribute most often to this list. Thanks guys.

Yakov Horenstein
Milano, Italy