Universities etc

From: John Wright (johnw@ra-ltd.co.uk)
Date: Tue Mar 10 1998 - 14:08:58 EET

Is there anyone out there in commercial rp land concerned (as we are) about the growing number of educational establishments entering into the commercial market place.
Whilst we appreciate the need for education at the highest level and the need for investment and for the investments to be self-funding to a degree - the subsidies, overheads and deals offered to these places puts the commercial sector at a distinct disadvantage.

What do you think!

Best Regards

John Wright
Response Associates Ltd.