Position available

From: Sales & Quoting office (santineng@mindspring.com)
Date: Tue Mar 03 1998 - 16:30:10 EET

Santin Engineering, Inc.
Santin Engineering Inc. is an innovative, full service product
development firm located in West Peabody, Massachusetts. We offer rapid
prototyping, rapid tooling, cast plastic parts, custom injection molding
as well as traditional model making services. We are a fast paced
customer service driven company looking for a project manager with the
following skills.

                        Project Management Engineer
We are looking for a technically oriented person to manage product
development projects in a fast paced environment. Knowledge of plastic
part and tool design is needed as well as familiarity with plastic
processing. Years of experience not required, entrepreneurial spirit and
willingness to take risks desired. Must be creative in problem solving
and effective in communicating your ideas to customers and staff. Must
also be resourceful in planning and effectively completing projects.
Send resume and salary requirements to: General Manager, Santin
Engineering, Inc., 1 Lakeland Park Drive, W. Peabody, MA 01960 or
e-mail to sales @ santineng.com.