Regional RP workshop (North Germany)

From: Ulrich G. Kliegis (Ulrich.Kliegis@kiel.netsurf.de)
Date: Tue Feb 17 1998 - 19:40:45 EET

Hi all,
the working group of medical device manufacturers (AGMT-SH:
Arbeitsgemeinschaft Medizintechnik Schleswig-Holstein) will run a
workshop on various RP techniques on March 4, 2:00 p.m., at the
Technikzentrum Luebeck.

Since the workshop will not be focussed too closely on medical
devices, everybody who has a professional interest (designers, mold
makers, CAD/CAM users, etc.) and who is living in the area is welcome
to attend. The information level will be introductory to advanced.
There will be talks by application engineers of 3D Systems, DTM,
Alphacam/Stratasys and EOS.

For details, please see http://www.agmt.de/termin1-ger.htm .

The workshop will be held in german. No fees, but pre-registration is
required. See the URL above.

Thanks for the bandwidth :).

Regards

Dr.med. Ulrich G. Kliegis
Dr.med.Ulrich G. Kliegis
Phone (x49) 431 33 11 44
Fax (x49) 431 33 11 46
http://kiel.netsurf.de/homes/Ulrich.Kliegis/Welcome.html
Don't flame me, I'm only the keyboard player...