New DuPont Somos(R) Web Site

From: MICHELLE P WYATT 328-8537 (MICHELLE.P.WYATT@usa.dupont.com)
Date: Tue Feb 17 1998 - 16:05:40 EET

Hello,

Just wanted to let the rp-ml list know that DuPont Somos(R) has a new web site
at the following address:

                http://www.dupont.com/somos

The web site includes build parameters, product data, technical notes and
applications with regard to the DuPont Somos(R) stereolithography resins,
available for all Argon ion, Solid State and HeCd laser systems.

The website is still in the growing process, and we will be making some
additions and modifications to it in the next couple of weeks, so if anyone has
any comments or suggestions, please let me know.

Sincerely,
Michelle P. Wyatt
Technical Marketing Engineer
Two Penn's Way, Suite 401