Large Prototypes

From: Ross Gates (ross@selecteng.com)
Date: Fri Feb 13 1998 - 16:01:25 EET

In my travels years ago, I had visited a company in Lansing, Michigan
USA that did large prototypes. They built the engine nacelles for the
the largest jet engines. At that time they had the first double column
5-axis machining centers ever made. They also had some of the largest
presses that I had ever seen. They also machined tank turrets and other
very large castings. The company was named Demmer Corp and the number I
have is (517)321-3600. I had been there about 9 years ago.

Ross Gates
Select Mfg. Services Inc.
ross@selecteng.com