RE: SIBCO paper

From: James Ogg (OggJ@Helisys.com)
Date: Thu Feb 12 1998 - 18:29:38 EET

New and upgraded LOM machines are capable of monitoring the
part temperature and automatically adjusting fuser speed to
maintain the part temperature at its desired value. This improves
bond quality and the robustness of the process.

James M. Ogg R&D, Helisys, Inc. http://helisys.com
OggJ@helisys.com (310) 891-0600 x315 FAX (310) 891-0626