Re: RP & NUS

From: Ms Xu Fen (me01595@hpa2-8.cadcam.nus.sg)
Date: Tue Feb 10 1998 - 11:52:02 EET

Hello, Mr. Bhatt,

I am sorry for the misunderstanding, and thank you for your intended help.

There is a group of staff and students working on RP in NUS. The main
activity include:
1) Hardware, software development for a new version of stereolithography
machine.
2) Experiment and analysis of various resin system.
3) Rapid tooling via various RP system and secondary manufacturing system.
4) Adaptive slicing, optimal orientation and other process planning issues
   in RP&M.

Hope this help you in some way.

Rgds,