RE: desktop cnc mfr's

From: Delft Spline Systems (info@spline.nl)
Date: Mon Feb 09 1998 - 13:27:22 EET

>Does anyone know of a maker of tabletop level CNC machines suitable for
early engineering samples (ABS, Polycarbonate, etc..)

>Kerry Cooper
>Plynetics Express Corporation
>Phone: 847-925-9900 email: kcooper@proex.com
> Fax: 847-925-9901 ftp: ftp://ftp.proex.com
>Cell: 847-373-0062 web: http://www.proex.com

Kerry:

A few names:

Roland from Japan manufactures a series of small CNC machines.
Really desktop, work area betwee 10 x 10 x 10 cm and 25 x 15 x 15 cm.

Isel from Germany has machines that are a bit larger, and have a lighter
construction. Their standard MBP 2030 has a work area of 30 x 20 x 10.

Do contact us for more information on both.

A US based manufacturer is mho corporation. They sell the Millright
series: a stable machine (only just 'desktop') that can do the job very well.
Do Contact Frank Block at <mho@pacbell.net>.

Regards,

Lex Lennings.

Delft Spline Systems, The Netherlands.
We offer DeskProto: affordable Rapid Prototyping using CNC milling
mailto:info@spline.nl
website:http://www.spline.nl