Re: Joining & Removing From List (bounced2)

From: Rapid Dude (rp-adm@ltk.hut.fi)
Date: Fri Jan 23 1998 - 08:56:00 EET

Here's another message that got bounced.

Yakov,

the idea of adding subscription info to every message sent via
rp-ml is interesting and may even be applicable, but I'm not sure if
I want to add another signature to every message (that can even be a bit
annoying little feature sometimes). And what comes to 'Reply-To:' field -
we'll think about it.

Any further improvement suggestions are welcome and will be treated with
warmth and tender.

Yours truly

Hannu Kaikonen <rp-adm@ltk.hut.fi>
 'owner rp-ml'