Geez

From: Ken Tashiro (ktashiro@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Fri Jan 23 1998 - 05:42:30 EET

I've been receiving some of flack about my long .sig file but this one gets
the prize! Can you guess who wrote it?

>"A human being should be able to:
> change a diaper, done my share with 3 kids before disposables
>plan an invasion, does the RP world count?
>butcher a hog, shop for sausage instead
>conn a ship, too far from ocean...will motorboat do?
>design a building, my home
>write a sonnet, poems I've done
>balance accounts, + or - a few cents
>build a wall, yes to keep kids and pets safe
>set a bone, it's painful but so are kids
>comfort the dying, this too is stressful
>take orders, I'm female it's expected
>give orders, if some one would listen
>cooperate, Always
>act alone, overcomes fear
>solve equations, even tho my brain is smaller
>analyze yes mostly men
>a new problem, always men
>pitch manure, produced by men
>program a computer, one of the first
>cook a tasty meal, daily
>fight efficiently daily, it's how I survive
>die gallantly. that I must learn
>Specialization is for insects." and faculty
>- Robert A. Heinlein

And yes, i do agree.

Well its kinda rp related...

Ken Tashiro
ZYSYS INC.
2790 Skypark Drive
Suite 201
Torrance, California 90505
tel: 310-257-0300
fax: 310-257-0309
E-Mail: ken@zysys.com
butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet,
balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take
orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze
a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal,
fight efficiently and die gallantly. Specialization is for insects."
- Robert A. Heinlein