Energy, Power, time...

From: Werdinius Christian (K92089@chestud.chalmers.se)
Date: Thu Jan 22 1998 - 15:03:06 EET

Thank You all, who helped with my questions in the mail "What is critical
exposure".

But one thing I didn´t get...

If I have calculated a certain value for energy per areaunit, then I can
reach this amount either by low power and long exposure time or the opposite.

[Energy=Power*Time]

Does it make any difference how I "get" the energyamount?

Is there a "powerbarrier" under which no polymerisation occur at all - a
kind of activation energy?

I mean, if I go under this power, no reaction occur independent of the
exposuretime.

Marshall Burns mentioned the book "Automated Fabrication", who is the author?

Hope you can help me this time too...

/Christian

Christian Werdinius
Fredåsgatan 12A