Some problems on Sander's ModelMaker MM6PRO

From: Wei Feng (wfeng@ces.clemson.edu)
Date: Wed Jan 21 1998 - 03:16:20 EET

I'm working on a Sander's Machine - MM6PRO at the moment.
Its support feedline(hose) went out of the connector last week,
I mean the connector between the hose and the support jet.
It's very hard to put the connector back in the hose. I
had to order another new hose(with connector in it of course).
But I'm not sure if it'll go out again or not. The hose looks
very easy to get off the connector. Does anyone out there
who have ever met this problem before? If so, how did
you fix it? Or how could you avoid this problem?

Some other questions. If you have a MM6PRO(or ModelMaker II),
how often do you use it? Does it work well(stable and accurate)?
Any help will be very appreciated.

Wei

Wei Feng -- Research Scholar
Clemson University, Center for Advanced Manufacturing
205 Fluor Daniel Bldg, Clemson, SC 29634, U.S.A
Phone :864-656-5642(o) or 864-624-9746(H)
Fax :864-656-4435
E-mail:wfeng@ces.clemson.edu
http://www.eng.clemson.edu/~wfeng