Re: RP Stock Prices

From: Dorjano.Baruca@src-comp.si
Date: Tue Jan 20 1998 - 16:52:47 EET

Andre DOLENC wrote:

>And, yes, you can still call RP an experiment. New technologies are still
>entering the market and, except perhaps for the RP vendors themselves,
>can anyone else point out the winner?
Well! I'm ready to affirm, accordingly to Andre's opinion that automotive
industry is
also an experiment.
Anyway look at attached picture of EPSON's new marvel Epson Stylus 3D.
It's using InkJet technology to bind layers of ABS powder. It's capable to
build
-read carefully- a cube of 20x20x20cm in 1 hour Max. model size is
30x30x30cm.
The price will be between 3000-5000 US$!

So Andre and the other non-belivers, could you explain that ?!!

(See attached file: Epson3d.jpg)

Oh, yes I forget to mention this is a prototype and the date is quite
confidential!

Dorjano Baruca

Technical Manager - CAD
SRC Computers