Re: FDM diagram.

From: Guy Allen Brady (galbrady@engin.umich.edu)
Date: Tue Jan 13 1998 - 14:26:34 EET

The only FDM diagram I've found is at Rutgers where they do ceramic
research in FDM. The URL for their schematic of FDM is:

www.caip.rutgers.edu/sff/acers95/sff-acers95-2.html

Their overall website URL is www.caip.rutgers.edu/sff/

One would think Stratasys would have a schematic, but come to think of it,
3D doesn't have one for the SLA process, either.

Regards,
Allen

          G. Allen Brady -- Graduate Research Assistant
Materials Science and Engineering - The University of Michigan
2219 H.H. Dow Bldg. 2300 Hayward Street Ann Arbor, MI 48109-2136
work: 313/936-0177 fax: 313/747-4807 email: galbrady@umich.edu
           http://www-personal.engin.umich.edu/~galbrady