Ceramic Tooling

From: MR ALBIN A HASTBACKA (KHVD07A@prodigy.com)
Date: Mon Jan 12 1998 - 13:50:22 EET

-- [ From: Al Hastbacka * EMC.Ver #2.5.3 ] --

In one of our advanced development efforts, we expect to be able to make
ceramic tooling in sizes of up to 12" (30cm) x 18" (45 cm) x 12"(30cm)
in size. We have had several companies express and interest in this
capability. We also have had others ask in what applications the
ceramic tooling would be an advantage over metal tooling.

The question that I have of the RP List is "which applications of yours
make sense for ceramic tooling?

Al Hastbacka