Re: Rapid Tooling

From: Jim Paravantes (Jim@Trident-Systems.com)
Date: Thu Jan 08 1998 - 07:07:04 EET

John:

Aluminum tooling is still the correct way to go with the amount of parts you
require. 3D Keltool would work well also if you can get a good lead time
from 3D Systems. The 3D Keltool inserts may need post finishing depending on
you tolerance requirements.

Regards,
Jim Paravantes
http://trident-systems.com