information required

From: biptiao@info.iuol.cn.net
Date: Wed Dec 31 1997 - 08:58:03 EET

Dear RP world:

  I want to apply for a fund to support my research on RP&M,Rapid Tooling from
SINO-Petro-chemical Company.Now I am at the stage of composing a application.
But I am in the shortage of some background materials to enforce the
application. Especially the materials like but not limited to:
1. How can RP&M be related to petro-chemical technology?
2. If you have any puzzled feelings about RP&M,please tell me.
3.What we can do to promote the development of RP&M and transfer it to
manufacturing industry and plastic industry?
4.What is the greatest fascination of RP&M?
5. The newest development of RP&M in the field of technology,material and
application.

I want ro express my thanks in advance to those who have any ideas about these
problems and send it to me.

Sincerely

Jiao xiangdong
E-mail to: biptiao@info.iuol.cn.net