RP Faculty Position Search

From: tjgorn01 (tjgorn01@starbase.spd.louisville.edu)
Date: Tue Dec 30 1997 - 18:16:19 EET

Following is a short position description for a faculty position
available at the University of Louisville engineering school in
conjunction with our Rapid Prototype Facility. We currently operate a
DTM Selective Laser Sintering machine. Our consortium consists of
approximately 50 industrial partners. A major portion of our work is in
the arena of injection molding - plastic materials for RP, RP tooling
for injection molding, and plastic part design. Candidates in all areas
of RP are encouraged to apply.

Official Advertisement

The Speed Scientific School, the college of engineering at the
University of
Louisville, invites applications at all ranks for a faculty position in
rapid
prototyping. Candidates will be expected to maintain an active research

program sponsored by industrial and public funding. Resources include a

selective laser sintering machine, 3-D laser digitizer, a hydrogen
retort
furnace, and an injection molding machine. Academic appointment is
possible
in an existing engineering department, consistent with the candidate's
background and ability to contribute to the undergraduate and graduate
curriculum. Candidates must possess an earned doctorate with industrial

experience encouraged. Applications will be received until the position
is
filled. Send a curriculum vita and three references to Dr. William E.
Biles,
Speed Scientific School, University of Louisville, Louisville, KY 40292
(502) 852-0086, webile01@ulkyvm.louisville.edu. The University of
Louisville
is an AA/EEO employer.

Please feel free to contact Dr. William Biles at the above address or
myself for more information.

Thanks,
Tim

--
Tim Gornet      Computer Aided Engineering Consultant
INTERNET:   tjgorn01@starbase.spd.louisville.edu