RE: Hybrid Machines

From: Johnson, Ken (KENJ@NCMS.ORG)
Date: Wed Dec 17 1997 - 17:07:44 EET

I don't know if anybody has mentioned it yet but there is a company in
Mt. Pleasant South Carolina called M CUBED. They have a RP process that
is both additive and subtractive "at build time". The last I checked
with them they were planning to commercialize. I can't get into
specifics on the process (non-disclosures), you'll have to call them if
your interested. The President of the company is:

Ken Richardson
M CUBED
732 Preservation Place
Mt. Pleasant, SC 29464