Re: SPECTRA-PHYSICS LASER

From: Joseph DeGuglielmo (jfdegug@kodak.com)
Date: Wed Dec 17 1997 - 16:15:13 EET

Russell:
I checked our laser hours this morning, we've logged 6371 hours. Our
normal power at the vat is 134 Mw. This is due to our Max draw speed of
100. I'm not sure what the power at the vat would be if I increase the
draw speed but I do know part surface quality degrades if I do.

--

Regards,

Joe DeGuglielmo Eastman Kodak Company Rapid Prototyping Center 901 Elmgrove Rd. Rochester, NY 14653-5315 (716)-726-7046 jfdegug@kodak.com