More legal news

From: Yakov Horenstein (yakov@planet.it)
Date: Tue Dec 16 1997 - 01:24:34 EET

DTM Corporation Expands Patent Litigation Against EOS to Japan
                            (PR Newswire; 12/15/97)

       Hitachi Zosen Joho System K.K., EOS Distributor, Named in Filing

    Austin, Texas, Dec. 15 /PRNewswire/ DTM Corporation (Nasdaq: DTMC)
announced today that it has filed suit in Japan against Hitachi Zosen Joho
System K.K., a distributor for EOS GmbH of Munich, alleging infringement of a
Japanese patent (No. 2620353) covering uses of the SLS(R) Selective Laser
Sintering process for rapid prototyping.

    DTM Corporation had previously filed lawsuits against EOS in France and
Germany in 1996, alleging patent infringement of a similar European patent.

    As the Company has stated previously, DTM intends to actively defend
against unauthorized use of its intellectual property worldwide. According to
John S. Murchison III, DTM's President and CEO, "Our objective remains the
same; we will resolutely defend our intellectual property against all
organizations who we believe illegally incorporate our SLS technology within
other devices."

SOURCE DTM Corporation
    -0- 12/15/97
    /CONTACT: Kent Nutt of DTM Corporation, 512-339-2922/
    /Web site: http://www.dtm-corp.com/
    (DTMC)

--
Yakov Horenstein