Re: high temperature SLA resin

From: Dan Sammons (DPT@ix.netcom.com)
Date: Tue Dec 09 1997 - 23:35:07 EET

Vincent,

Greetings. We have been using Dupont's Somos resins in all of our SLA machines
with great results. The heat resistance for the Somos material has been a
benefit to many of our customers as well as the other properties the resin
delivers.

By thermally treating the SLA parts (post processing) we achieve the following
results.

SLA250 Somos 7110 ~87 degrees C

SLA350 Somos 7120 ~85 degress C

SLA500 Somos 7100 ~102 degress C