Re: RP Groups Worldwide

From: Kai Loose (kai@postman.riken.go.jp)
Date: Tue Dec 09 1997 - 07:21:48 EET

Plese note, that Prof. Takeo Nakagawa of Univ. of Tokyo is not the contact of the Japan Association of Rapid Prototyping Industry - JARI. It is rather:

Mr. Katsuma Nakagawa
Secretary General
JARI
Tel: +-81-(0)44-813-8700
Fax: +-81-(0)44-813-3218

These are the numbers at TEIJIN SEIKI since Mr. K. Nakagawa is Director of TEIJIN SEIKI. I still do not know his e-mail address though. . .

Regards,

Kai Loose