RE: Plaster casting from SLA RP patterns

From: Deak, Steve (SDeak@hasbro.com)
Date: Fri Dec 05 1997 - 15:36:34 EET

Todd:

High Tech Castings in New Carlisle, Ohio uses RP masters for plaster
casting, and they have significant experience in aluminum and bronze.
Contact Dan Gaier at (+1) 937-885-1204 or fax (+1) 937-845-1016.

Steve Deak e-mail: sdeak@hasbro.com
Manager-Rapid Prototyping voice: (+1) 513-579-3270
Hasbro Toy Group fax: (+1) 513-579-3250
615 Elsinore Place
Cincinnati, Ohio 45202 USA "Our Business is Fun!"