RE: Tooling users

From: Brent Stucker (stucker@egr.uri.edu)
Date: Mon Dec 01 1997 - 15:30:02 EET

Marshall and RPML,

FYI, I'm now at the University of Rhode Island. In the near future, there may
be opportunities for certain companies to try my Zyrkon EDM electrode
material. I am working with DTM on the SLS process and with Laser Fare
on their process. If anyone is interested, please contact me.

Brent

Dr. Brent Stucker
University of Rhode Island
Dept. of Industrial and Manufacturing Engineering
Gilbreth Hall, 2 East Alumni Ave.
Kingston, RI 02881
ph: (401)874-5187
fax: (401)874-5540