Re: Electrosetting

From: Marshall Burns (marshall@ennex.com)
Date: Tue Nov 25 1997 - 17:09:01 EET

Werdinius Christian wrote:

> The things I dontīt get are:
> * How do one print electrodes on paper?
> * How is the layerarray arranged?
> * How and where is the power applied?
> * How can you dissolve the papers? -shouldnīt they get trapped in the object?

Dear Christian,

     I think you've identified some of the questions that were never answered in
the original research. None of these issues is difficult to solve but the work
does have to be done to develop the right answers for a working system. If you're
going to work on it, we'd all like to see the results.

    By the way, that Penton reference ( http://www.penton.com/md/dfm/v3n2.html )
was very interesting. I hadn't seen that before and it talked about materials
aspects of electrosets that I was not aware of. Thank you for pointing it out.

Best Regards,
Marshall Burns
marshall@ennex.com

***** ENNEX(TM) FABRICATION TECHNOLOGIES