Re: Off-topic: Accounting software

From: Marshall Burns (marshall@ennex.com)
Date: Sat Nov 22 1997 - 01:53:51 EET

Steve Stewart wrote:

> We need to:
> Be able to enter orders flexibly (different quantities, prices, notes).
> Track the order (initial quantity, quantity shipped and when).
> Flexibly customize management reports.

Dear Steve,

     In the past, I've been subscribed to the Mfg-Info mailing list. There,
there was often discussion of accounting and low-cost MRP and ERP systems
that should do what you are looking for. Sorry, I don't have the address for
subscribing, but there should be a way to find it on the Web.

Best Regards,
Marshall Burns
marshall@ennex.com

***** ENNEX(TM) FABRICATION TECHNOLOGIES