RP salaries

From: ralott@CCGATE.HAC.COM
Date: Fri Nov 21 2008 - 18:08:43 EET

     Last April, Elaine Hunt wrote:

     Interesting enough I am asked many times about salaries for RP
     employees. I am sure that salaries vary all over the board but is
     there anyone willing to state the salary of:

     RP operator:
     RP Manager:
     RP post processor:
     RP CAD:
     RP technician

     List any other titles give to RPers.... Also qualifications and
     education requirements......

     But there were very few responses.

     I think this is a very interesting topic, and could answer something
     all us wage earners are curious about: Am I being paid an industry
     standard wage?

     My suspicions are that few people are willing to openly discuss their
     personal finances with others, so I propose reopening the question
     with the suggestion that respondents use an anonymous e-mail service
     to reply (try: http://www.anonymizer.com).

     Rick Lott
     Hughes Space and Communications
     Los Angeles, California